Join our innovative community and share in the Legend of Korra experience! Unlock all features that are only available to members!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Music The Legend of Korra (Book 1: Air) Soundtrack Arrangements
sparkstoaflame
how bout we do anyway
Metal-Benders
The Legend of Korra (Book 1: Air) Soundtrack Arrangements
The Legend of Korra: Original Music From Book One

1. Prologue

2. Air Tight

3. In a Box

4. An Impossible Crime

5. Being Patient/Beifong's Sacrifice

6. Asami and Mako Dine

7. On the Lam

8. Hittin' On All Sixes

9. Good Ol' Days

10. Before

(Goodness gracious I am not looking forward to doing this one)

11. Fresh Air

Piano Arrangements: Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! | WAV (no link thus far) | MP3 (no link thus far) | YouTube (no link thus far) | SoundCloud (no link thus far)

String Sextet Arrangements: Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! | Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! | YouTube (no link thus far) | SoundCloud (no link thus far)

Transpositions: PDF (no link thus far) | MIDI (no link thus far) | YouTube (no link thus far) | SoundCloud (no link thus far)

12. Korra Confronts Tarrlok

13. Squeaky Rags

14. Amon

15. Chi Blockers

16. A Peaceful Place

17. Left My Heart in Republic City

18. Firebending Training

Piano Arrangements: PDF (no link thus far) | WAV (no link thus far) | MP3 (no link thus far) | YouTube (no link thus far) | SoundCloud (no link thus far)

String Sextet Arrangements: Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! | Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! | YouTube (no link thus far) | SoundCloud (no link thus far)

Transpositions: PDF (no link thus far) | MIDI (no link thus far) | YouTube (no link thus far) | SoundCloud (no link thus far)

19. Wheels

20. Republic City Under Attack

21. Hardboiled...Afraid (Separate Ways)

22. War

23. Asami and Hiroshi/Korra Airbends

24. Greatest Change

Piano Arrangements: PDF (no link thus far) | WAV (no link thus far) | MP3 (no link thus far) | YouTube (no link thus far) | SoundCloud (no link thus far)

String Sextet Arrangements: PDF (Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! · full) | MP3 (Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! · full) | MIDI (Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! · full) | YouTube (no link thus far) | SoundCloud (Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! · full)

25. Legend of Korra: End Credits

26. Legend of Korra: Main Title

i. The Rally

Piano Arrangements: Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! | Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! | MP3 (no link thus far) | YouTube (no link thus far) | Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today!

Credit also goes to XIHNN, as I used his LoK medley as a reference for my own arrangement. You can find it Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today!.

String Sextet Arrangements: PDF (no link thus far) | MIDI (no link thus far) | YouTube (no link thus far) | SoundCloud (no link thus far)

ii. Jinora's Light

Piano Arrangements: Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! | YouTube (no link thus far) | SoundCloud (no link thus far)

Piano Medleys

1. The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra: Transcend

Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! | Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! | MP3 (no link thus far) | YouTube (no link thus far) | SoundCloud (no link thus far)

Piano Arrangements
Next: Greatest Change (D major/B minor)

Then: A Peaceful Place (tentative)

String Sextet Arrangements
Next: The Rally (C♭ major/A♭ minor)

Then: Squeaky Rags (unconfirmed)

Transpositions
Next: The Rally (C♭ major/A♭ minor)

Then: Fresh Air (F major/D minor)

Oh my gosh what have I gotten myself into....But still, please enjoy! Drooling

Note that I probably will be re-doing all pre-existing string sextets as of Fresh Air, Firebending Training, Greatest Change (abridged), and Legend of Korra: End Credits.
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2013 05:54 PM by sparkstoaflame.)
09-15-2013 11:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Asami
Administrator
Administrators
RE: The Legend of Korra (Book 1: Air) Soundtrack - Piano Arrangements
Grinning Very nice.
09-15-2013 11:55 AM
sparkstoaflame
how bout we do anyway
Metal-Benders
XD Thank you!

Fresh Air is now up.
09-16-2013 01:35 PM
SatoXa
Dragon
Republic Newbie
Cool! Good thing I can totally play the Piano, and have a lot of musical experience!

* SatoXa quietly sobs for lack of talent...

09-16-2013 01:39 PM
sparkstoaflame
how bout we do anyway
Metal-Benders
Yep, uploading videos to YouTube is not happening right now, so 4shared is still the way to go. Stupid Windows Movie Maker...

Also, sorry for the iffy quality. :|
09-19-2013 02:07 PM
Nightcrawler
Full of hot air!
Very nice, thank you for sharing that with us!

*BAMF*
09-21-2013 09:10 AM
sparkstoaflame
how bout we do anyway
Metal-Benders
:3 Happy to do it!

So I'm halfway through "Greatest Change", and I hope to have that up by maybe this weekend or next week.Happy

Also, I'm also thinking about doing unedited transpositions of the songs (i.e. with violins, violas, celli, trumpets, the dizi/erhu and etc., etc....whatever happens to be in the original tracks, I'll listen and record it); I've already got string sextet arrangements of "Greatest Change", "Fresh Air", "End Credits", and "Firebending Training" that I did about a year back.Taunting Thoughts on that?
09-25-2013 12:51 PM
Beckham
Boared
Administrators
(09-25-2013 12:51 PM)sparkstoaflame Wrote: Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today!I'm also thinking about doing unedited transpositions of the songs (i.e. with violins, violas, celli, trumpets, the dizi/erhu and etc., etc....whatever happens to be in the original tracks, I'll listen and record it); I've already got string sextet arrangements of "Greatest Change", "Fresh Air", "End Credits", and "Firebending Training" that I did about a year back.Taunting Thoughts on that?

You put a LOT of work into this.

I'd love to hear the rest of what you've got.
09-25-2013 02:10 PM
sparkstoaflame
how bout we do anyway
Metal-Benders
XD LOL, thank you!

Yeah, I think I'm going to rename this thread and post the string sextet arrangements then, and then the actual transpositions.

EDIT: One hour later and I've finished formatting and linking everything LoK-music-related I've ever done...Dizzy
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2013 05:28 PM by sparkstoaflame.)
09-25-2013 04:39 PM
sparkstoaflame
how bout we do anyway
Metal-Benders
RE: The Legend of Korra (Book 1: Air) Soundtrack Arrangements
Welp I'm sorry for double posting

In which I try to use FL Studio 11 You're kidding, right? TRY being the key word.

[Image: screenshot_zpsbe26b89a.png]

Okay: Greatest Change's .mp3/SC files are up; I'm planning on uploading it onto YouTube soon. Done on said FL Studio 11.

As time goes on and I get more used to FLS's dynamic changing system/adding plug-ins/getting Nexus/hopefully actually purchasing the damn thing so as to be able to save projects,Taunting, I'll probably re-do all of that.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2013 11:56 AM by sparkstoaflame.)
09-26-2013 04:59 PM