Join our innovative community and share in the Legend of Korra experience! Unlock all features that are only available to members!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Graphics Favorite Avatar/Korra fanart
sparkstoaflame
how bout we do anyway
Metal-Benders
Favorite Avatar/Korra fanart
:disapointed: Obviously not my work. Why do other people have so much talent?!

Mine, for A:TLA, off of the top of my head, would be:
Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! by kelly1412.

brb tearbending Crying

And for Korra:

Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! Avatar Korra by dCTb. Or Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! by Quirkilicious.

Hmm, this is okay, right?

When posting I guess, list the name of the artist as well and the original source of the fanart.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2013 12:16 PM by sparkstoaflame.)
09-25-2013 06:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beckham
Back to Live
Administrators
RE: Favorite Avatar fanart
I have not one, but four. Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today!, Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today!, Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! and Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! by Qing Han (Qinni).

I wish he'd go through with turning into a wallpaper. Drooling

(09-25-2013 06:27 PM)sparkstoaflame Wrote: Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today!Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! by Quirkilicious.

At first I thought "Hey, this guy's ripping off Kuroi-Tsuki!" Then I saw he changed his account name. XD

Drake Tsui is A-MAY-ZING. I had no idea he had so much new work. I'm gonna be surfing for a while...
09-26-2013 01:00 AM
sparkstoaflame
how bout we do anyway
Metal-Benders
Gaaah I wish I could see those now! ._.

Yes. Yes he is. He also did one of Aang in the Avatar State, I think.

Speaking of the AS, I've never found a single good fanart of Korra in it. Dizzy You have any other recommendations?
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2013 01:36 PM by sparkstoaflame.)
09-26-2013 04:28 AM
Beckham
Back to Live
Administrators
(09-26-2013 04:28 AM)sparkstoaflame Wrote: Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today!Speaking of the AS, I've never found a single good fanart of Korra in it. Dizzy You have any other recommendations?

Avatar State-wise, I've always been partial to Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! by daPatches. (LOL Old Kyoshi and Aang)

Then there's an aesthetic gem called Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! by DiaXYZ, a really pretty one called Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! by Zenith-Nadir69, and an intimidating one called Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! by chickenMASK.

There's also Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today! by sankart, but I don't really like the art of her. However, the idea that she converts the elements into the shapes of dragons was really cool.
09-27-2013 01:11 AM
sparkstoaflame
how bout we do anyway
Metal-Benders
Oh, yeah, I've seen the first one. XD Always thought that Aang's beard looked a bit...out of place. ._.

I must say that I like they one by DiaXYZ the best. As for the dragon-elements, Korra looks pretty convoluted, but I kind of like the art of her. x) If only the pose were better drawn...
09-28-2013 10:12 AM
Asami
Administrator
Administrators
Can anyone here draw art like that!? Stunned
09-28-2013 02:27 PM
sparkstoaflame
how bout we do anyway
Metal-Benders
"Whale can. Grinning She can draw Bolin on her math homework and Korra on a random piece of paper and Asami on one of those crappy napkins you find at the airplane and Kataang babies on a lunch tray and the whole Gaang with a tablet and she makes the best Mako eyebrows you’ll ever see. No lie."

Fake Smile

I have a WIP Korra going on but I don’t have a tablet or any art program on the computer so I can’t color it or do anything fancy. ._.
09-28-2013 06:28 PM
Whale
Psychopathic Friend
NnnNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOoooOOOO
*dying whale sound*
09-28-2013 07:35 PM
Asami
Administrator
Administrators
Come on Whale, show us your work!
09-28-2013 07:37 PM
Whale
Psychopathic Friend
Whale and sparkstoaflame's highly edited chat Wrote:[…]
me: Omg I'm sick and I tried to draw
sparky: I caught your cold because I watched Korra over at your house yesterday. ._.
BUT IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL ANY BETTER
<3
me: Notice the fact that you replied in like .1 seconds lol...

what happens when your friend bugs you at eleven thirty in the night. sparks uploaded it for me.

Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today!

my artwork is usually way better than this. Indifferent
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2013 08:49 PM by Whale.)
09-28-2013 08:49 PM