Join our innovative community and share in the Legend of Korra experience! Unlock all features that are only available to members!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Legend of Korra Book Names
Titanium321
Republic Citizen
Republic Citizen
Book Names
So the book/season names have all been parts of the Avatar. The bending, Water, Earth, Fire, Air, and then Spirits currently. But there are two more seasons coming and our Avatar already has all the element bending, so what will they call them?

I can see an obvious one being Energy, a look at the old bending type and what it really does. But the other one? I can't think of anything. Maybe something to do with the Avatar State, legacy or something?

Is there any info on those two seasons? Is it even confirmed?
09-16-2013 09:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sparkstoaflame
how bout we do anyway
Metal-Benders
RE: Book Names
There are two more books confirmed, the second season. Book 3 will be taking place more in the Earth Kingdom, and no word yet on Book 4 except for the fact that the actors are starting voice work for it. :/

It would be nice to have a book devoted to the origins of energybending, but maybe that will be explained along with Wan.
09-16-2013 09:47 AM
Beckham
Back to Live
Administrators
Way to sidestep the question. Fake Smile

I want Book Three to be called Metal, myself...
09-16-2013 11:11 AM
SatoXa
Dragon
Republic Newbie
(09-16-2013 11:11 AM)Beckham Wrote: Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today!Way to sidestep the question. Fake Smile

I want Book Three to be called Metal, myself...

I'd love for that to happen, and to get Lin into a bigger role, but I don't really see it being a thing unless metalbending was able to become a more mainstream element in-universe, perhaps Korra facing a foe who uses it as their primary attack, and needing Lin to teach her.
09-16-2013 11:28 AM
sparkstoaflame
how bout we do anyway
Metal-Benders
I want one of the books to be Blood or something like that. How cool would it be for Korra to learn bloodbending?! XD
09-16-2013 11:57 AM
Beckham
Back to Live
Administrators
Bloodbending is illegal...
09-16-2013 11:58 AM
sparkstoaflame
how bout we do anyway
Metal-Benders
My point exactly.
09-16-2013 11:58 AM
SatoXa
Dragon
Republic Newbie
(09-16-2013 11:58 AM)sparkstoaflame Wrote: Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today!My point exactly.

Korra learning bloodbending to defend herself and perhaps having to deal with the consequences of it, and the reactions of the people around her? That'd be pretty cool if done right!
09-16-2013 12:06 PM
sparkstoaflame
how bout we do anyway
Metal-Benders
Knowing Korra, she'd probably abuse it like she's kind of abusing the Avatar State. Annoyed Like Tarrlok said, she does seem sometimes to go to extremes sometimes and use bending to "oppress people". Or...or maybe she'll be a second Amon! I would actually like to see that...

:disapointed:
09-16-2013 12:12 PM
SatoXa
Dragon
Republic Newbie
(09-16-2013 12:12 PM)sparkstoaflame Wrote: Only our Republic Civilian members can access links, please click here to join us today!Knowing Korra, she'd probably abuse it like she's kind of abusing the Avatar State. Annoyed Like Tarrlok said, she does seem sometimes to go to extremes sometimes and use bending to "oppress people". Or...or maybe she'll be a second Amon! I would actually like to see that...

:disapointed:

Crazy oppressive Korra would be terrifyingly badass!
09-16-2013 12:21 PM